I saw this over on Veronika’s blog, and thought I’d give it a go!
1) How many times do you wash your face daily? I wash my face twice; once when I get up, and then again before I go to bed.
2) What skin type do you have? I have sensitive combination skin that usually runs on the dry side.
3) What is your current facial wash? I use Clinique Redness Solutions 3-Step currently.
4) Do you exfoliate? The Clinique Redness Solutions cleanser supposedly also exfoliates, though it isn’t one that feels like it is.
5) What brand do you use? See above…
6) What moisturiser do you use? Part of the same set as above…
7) Do you have freckles? Nope.
8 ) Do you use eye cream? On occasion I’ll use Clinique All About Eyes
9) Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I did in high school, but haven’t had too much of a problem with acne since then.
10) Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ? No.
11) What foundation do you use? It depends on the day; I switch it up a lot. Lately, I’ve been cycling through Eve Pearl HD Dual Foundation (Cream, full coverage) with powder, Clinique Perfectly Real (liquid, medium coverage), and Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 (Powder, sheer to medium coverage).
12) How about concealer? I use Eve Pearl Salmon concealer for under eye circles and MAC Studio Fix for blemishes.
13) Do you know your undertone colour? I am a warm olive, but I do have ruddy cheeks, so I can be hard to match. Green/yellow undertones.
14) What do you think of fake eyelashes? Great for special occasions!
15) Did you know you were supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? Indeed, though I usually go more by consistency.
16) Brand of Mascara? Chanel Inimitable Noir (waterproof version) or Clinique Lash Doubling are my favorites.
17) Sephora or Mac? Probably Sephora for their variety.
18) Do you have a Mac Pro card? Nope.
19) What makeup tools do you use in makeup application? Many brushes, mostly from Sigma and Smashbox; I also use an eyelash curler and tape on occasion.
20) Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes? Yes, Too Faced Shadow Insurance (waaaay better than UDPP on my eyes)
21) For the face? Eve Pearl Priming Moisturizer
22) What is your favourite eyeshadow? Colour or shade? Aromaleigh has quickly made it to the top of my favorite brand list. Colorwise, I like neutrals and purples the most.
23) Do you use pencil or liquid liner? I use gel liner.
24) How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? I don’t think I ever have.
25) What do you think of pigment eye shadows? Well, if we’re talking about loose eyeshadow, then I LOVE it. MAC pigments, meh.
26) Do you use mineral makeup? Yes!
27) What is your favourite lipstick? I wouldn’t say I have a real favorite; I wear whatever goes with my look for the day. Formula-wise I like Dior Addict, Chanel Rouge Coco, and MAC’s Amplifieds.
28) How about lipgloss? I really am loving Alison Raffaele’s lipglosses, and I also like MAC lipglasses.
29) What is your favourite blush to use? MAC Hello Kitty Fun and Games.
30) Do you buy your makeup on Ebay? Nope.
31) Do you like drugstore makeup? Some of the time; I think that there are some good drugstore finds, but some of it reeeaaallly stinks. I like quality makeup, period, so if I can find quality drugstore makeup — awesome! I’m all for saving money, but not at the expense of quality.
32) Do you go to CCO’s?Cosmetic Company Outlet? No, I don’t live anywhere near one.
33) Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? I’ve considered it, but never have done it.
34) Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? I don’t think so.
35) Name a makeup crime that you hate? Mask-y foundation.
36) Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick or eyeshadow) or neutral ones? I love color! I like to do colorful eyes with a neutral lip. I don’t usually wear much color for professional events, but otherwise, it’s fun!
37) Which celebrity always has great makeup? Kate Beckinsale, Emily Deschanel, Rachel McAdams
38) If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use? Brow liner
39) Could you leave the house without any makeup on? I could, but I would be uncomfortable.
40) Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Not as good as I look with it on!
41) In your opinion what is the BEST makeup line? I would say that overall, just for sheer amount and variety of content, that MAC is the best. It isn’t my favorite, though.
42) What do you think of makeup? I’ve always loved makeup. I love doing it, I love the way it makes me look, and I love just playing around with it! I think that makeup can help a person’s confidence and make them look more polished. For me, makeup is a day-to-day thing to help in my ambitions, and also it is a hobby — I collect makeup and experiment a lot, which I really enjoy!