FOTD – New Goodies and an Old Favorite!
Today, I wanted to use my new Sephora goodies! So I used a few of them with one of my favorite eye shadows, and my trusty Bobbi Brown Almond Blush. On to the face (click to enlarge)!
I actually did both photos in natural light today because they are the ones that show off the shadow color the best!
What I used:
- Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
- Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer in Light Beige
- Bobbi Brown Blush in Almond
- MAC Studiofix Concealer in NC20
- MUFE HD Microfinish Powder
- NARS Smudge Proof Eye Primer
- Aromaleigh Underworld (Elemental Lustre Collection) – All over lid as a wash
- Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in Bone – to highlight
- Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black
- Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in Espresso – Brows
- Korres Mango Butter Lipstick SPF 10 in 22 Rose
A note on Underworld: I LOVE it. It is a favorite of mine because it looks like molten copper in the pot, and then you put it on and think “WTH?!” It goes on a deep, smoky, purple-based taupe color with amazing blueish purple and reddish reflects, but when you see it in the light it has a bit of a shift to that yummy copper color. It’s phenomenal and nearly indescribable…you need it in your life! You can kind of see the color complexity in the photos, but the reflects you can’t really detect. It doesn’t look like only one color when used as a wash, and also looks good paired with other colors! LOVE.