Eye of the Day: Vibrant Teal
I’ve been trying to do a bright teal look for a long time with various different products from many different companies. None of them turned out bright enough or quite the color I wanted them.
Enter Sugarpill. I ordered a “Monster Palette” (Sweetheart) a bit ago that they were selling at 40% off. Why not, right? Especially since I’ve had my eye on some of the shadows in the first place. Best makeup buy in a long time! I was able to do the look I’ve been wanting to do, and have it turn out the vibrancy and color I wanted! Score! On to the look (I only did eyes today since I’m not going out, click to enlarge):
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sugarpill Tako – from lashline to brow before other colors, and inner corner
- Sugarpill Midori – middle of lid
- Sugarpill Afterparty – outer 1/3
- Aromaleigh Moonagedaydream (Rocks! Collection) – crease and blended upwards
- Smashbox Cream Liner in Lava – upper and lower lashline
- Benefit Badgal Mascara in Black
- Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows in Black-brown
Do you have looks in your mind that you find difficult to bring to life because you can’t find the just the right color on the market?