It is a dreary day here today, so I wanted to do some fun makeup to lift my mood!
This is what I did (click to enlarge):
- Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer in Light Beige
- Dior Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Powder in 022 Cameo
- Eve Pearl Bronzing Highlight Duo in Classic
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Aromaleigh Waltz (En Pointe Collection) – inner corner
- Aromaleigh Return to Tiffany’s (Hot in the City Collection) – middle of lid
- Aromaleigh Serenade (En Pointe Collection) – outer corner
- Aromaleigh Morphing Moon (Les Papillons Collection) – crease
- Aromaleigh Glowing Luna (Les Papillons Collection) – lightly to highlight
- Aromaleigh Arabesque (En Pointe Collection) – on lower lashline
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner in Sepia Ink
- Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows in Black-Brown
- …and I’m silly and just realized I still need to put mascara on!
- MAC So This Season lipglass, blotted
- Dior Creme de Rose Balm
…off to put some mascara on! Hehe!