I was feeling like a Fall look today and to me that means bronzes and golds, like the leaves changing. Here’s what I ended up with (forgive the angry face in the photos…I was looking into the sun!).
What I used:
- Shu Uemura Nobara Cream Stick Foundation in 564
- MAC Studiofix Concealer in NC20
- Bobbi Brown Blush in Almond
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Meow Sand Dune (Egyptian Treasures) – inner corners and inner 1/3 of lid
- Meow Pyramid (Egyptian Treasures) – middle 1/3 of lid
- Meow Anubis (Egyptian Treasures) – outer 1/3 of lid and into crease, also lower outer corner
- Meow Jackal (Egyptian Treasures) – to deepen crease and blended upwards
- Sugarpill Tako – highlight
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero – waterline
- Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows in Black-Brown
- Beauticontrol Spectaculash Mascara in Black
- Aromaleigh Italian Blood Orange Lip Balm
- MAC Peachstock lipstick (PRO, but mine is from the Liberty of London Collection)
I love these colors, and I’ve always loved Meow’s Egyptian Treasures Collection — all the shadows are buttery smooth, effortless to blend, and stunning with their metallic finish.
This look did not photograph well; you can’t even see the difference in the colors in the natural light! Here’s one inside with a flash, but it still doesn’t look quite true to life:
Do you feel like doing looks based on the season at times?