So…I finally got my sample set from Aromaleigh’s Victoria’s Revenge Collection that I ordered (okay, okay, so the shipping was fast, but I was gone all weekend and didn’t get the package until we got back)! I haven’t had the time to write up a complete review yet, but I am sporting a look using colors from the collection today. Also, people have been saying how hard it is to photograph the colors in this collection — they were TOTALLY right! These colors are much more complex and sparkly in person.
Here it is (click to enlarge):
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Aromaleigh Airy Ethos (Victoria’s Revenge Collection) – inner 1/3 of lid
- Aromaleigh Private Lunacy (Victoria’s Revenge Collection) – middle of lid
- Aromaleigh Tarnished Styrychnine (Victoria’s Revenge Collection) – outer 1/3 of lid
- Aromaleigh Splintered (Victoria’s Revenge Collection) – to darken crease
- Aromaleigh Maiden (Midsummer Night’s Dream Collection, DC) – highlight
- Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black
- Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows in Black-brown
- Aromaleigh Silk Primer
- Aromaleigh Glissade Foundation in 2YL
- Bobbi Brown Blush in Almond
- MAC Lipstick in Creme d’Nude
- Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Cupcake
Fun! I don’t love the lip on this, but couldn’t decide what to pair the eye look with lip-wise…maybe a nice orange would look good, but I don’t have one at the moment!