I had been wanting to do a look with some of the purple-y colors from Aromaleigh’s Victoria’s Revenge Collection and decided that today was the day! I like the way it turned out, though it looks a lot lighter in the pictures than in real life!
What I used:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Aromaleigh Cyanide Sorrow (Victoria’s Revenge) – inner 1/3 of lid
- Aromaleigh Oleander Vapor (Victoria’s Revenge) – middle of lid
- Aromaleigh Apocalypse Pansy (Victoria’s Revenge) – outer corner and crease
- Aromaleigh Blossom (Midsummer Night’s Dream) – highlight
- Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows
- Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black
Once again, these colors are hard to photograph! There is much more glitz in real life with this look! I’m loving Apocalypse Pansy, though; beautiful purple!