Here is my eye of the day today; a nice neutral with a pop of blue. It was a very quick and easy (read: lazy day) eye look using only a few colors. I also apologize for the wild edges on my brows: eek! I’m still relying on iPhone pictures, so bear with me on the quality issue.
This look is using:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Aromaleigh Opulent Lustre in Fig (metallic finish) – as a wash all over eye
- Aromaleigh Rocks! Sonic Eye in bluemonday (matte) – dry-lined and smudged up, also smudged in crease
- Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in Bone – highlight
- Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows in Black Brown
- Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black
I’m really loving Fig; I’ve used it a lot in the past week or so since I’ve had it. It is such a nice neutral, blends well, stays put, and looks good with almost any color. It’s probably the perfect metallic neutral for me and my skintone, I can use it as a wash, blended into other looks, as a highlight for my inner corners, etc. Simply a beautiful and well done shadow in formula and color.
On my face today:
- Aromaleigh Silk Primer
- Aromaleigh Glissade in 2YL
- MAC Cremeblend Blush in Joie de Virve
- Dior Creme de Rose lip balm
It was a lazy day for me today; nothing to do but work on school stuff for the most part. I didn’t even bother lining my lower lash line or reach for more than the few colors already on my makeup table!